Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

So I did not lose 17 lbs in 2 days. Surprise, surprise. I realized the day after that my scale was a bit off. Probably from all of the times I have tripped over it. I think it's back in action now. 

Current Weight: 257.2 lbs
Lost to date: 7.2 lbs

Imagine how much I could have lost in the past few weeks if I had actually tried harder. I've been slacking off with this lifestyle change. Keep saying to myself "this is the last day of bad foods. Tomorrow I re-invent myself." I never learn. I should know from my 22 years on this earth that I will continue saying "Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow" until the cows come home. I need to start saying "RIGHT NOW". And that is what I am saying right now. 

My plan is to stay away from those foods that make me binge and overeat for at least a couple of weeks. Maybe that will stop my addiction to them. That list is too long to write out, but it looks like I will be eating tuna straight out for the can for the next little while, lol. As unhealthy as it may be, tuna is the only thing I cannot binge on. I will, of course, add some veggies in the mix. I will use that time to read the South Beach Diet book my parents picked up at a garage sale last summer. Maybe the book will inspire me. 

I hate chocolate, I hate chocolate, I hate chocolate, I hate chocolate. Maybe if I keep saying this to myself I will really hate chocolate. I think that is how I gave up Coke 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment